HFMA Hawaii Chapter Purpose:
To help members and other finance-related healthcare professionals excel thereby improving the business performance of organizations
operating in or serving the healthcare industry. This is primarily done by hosting educational events in Hawaii. The HFMA Hawaii Chapter is
under the national HFMA, which is a 501(c)(6) corporation.
Purpose of Sponsorships:
Sponsorships allow the Chapter to conduct high quality educational programs and networking opportunities for our members at affordable rates.
Organizations may select a Chapter Sponsorship or Individual Event Sponsorship(s) and will receive the respective sponsor benefits.
In exchange for your sponsorship, we offer the following based on the type and level of sponsorship:
1. Verbal recognition at our educational events
2. Visual recognition of your company name and/or logo at our educational events
3. Recognition on the Chapter website at www.hawaiihfma.org
4. Opportunity to display marketing materials at the registration table for the Annual Conference
5. Complimentary HFMA Hawaii education event registrations (number is dependent on sponsorship level). These meetings provide you and
your company an excellent opportunity for valuable education and to expand your contacts within the healthcare field in Hawaii.
6. Complimentary exhibit table at Annual Conference (dependent on sponsorship level)
7. Opportunity to submit an information article for posting on the Chapter website (dependent on sponsorship level)
Chapter Sponsorship Levels:
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, contact Christy Bingo, Sponsorship Chair at email@example.com
Sponsorship Information click here & Sponsorship CVENT Link: http://www.cvent.com/d/bgq8lm
Individual Event Sponsorships:
Individual Event sponsorships may be cash or in-kind. In-kind sponsorships apply toward the individual educational event and are non-cash or
indirect contributions such as directly paying for speaker expenses or other items/services that the Chapter would have had to pay for to provide
education to the members. The Chapter reserves the right to determine the value of the in-kind sponsorships.
VISIT OUR NEW WEBSITE AT https://hihfma.org!